Fuel cell inverter VP600-18W368
- The devices of the VECTOPOWER VP600 product family are reliable and robust inverters for mobile applications between 78 and 1562 kVA peak power.
- During development, special attention is paid to the service life to be achieved with demanding cyclic loads and optimum energy conversion.
- The expandability of the integrated PLC runtime through optional software functions makes the VP600 fuel cell inverter perfectly suited for almost any mobile application.
- Last but not least, the VP600 inverters achieve the highest efficiency values in interaction with different motor topologies thanks to the ARADEX control technology.
- Control technology as well for PM motors, PM-reluctance motors and AC induction motors
- Power and signal connections with connectors
- Power and signal connections with plugs and HV-interlock function
- Extremely stable contruction against shocks and vibrations
- Integrated oscilloscope functions with time resolution down to 2µs (0,002ms)!
- Additional tech-modules available, for example boost function for higher starting torque at zero speed
- Possible paralleled operation of up to 5 synchronized inverters and motors for high power and high redundancy systems
- Perfect matching tools for parametrization, commissioning and service available: ANALYSER, VEConfig, VECTOSTUDIO
- CAN bus (CANopen and J1939 optional)
- Freely extendable application software
- Integrated real-time PLC-functionality for freely extendable application software directly in the inverter
- Control modules for all motor topologies
- Field weakening in PM motors with buried magnets and asynchronous motors
- Boost function for standstill torque
- Certifications: Device according to UN ECE R10 and UN ECE R85
- SafeTorqueOff according to DIN EN 61800
- Pollution degree according to DIN 61800-5-1
- Protection class acc. to EN 60529
- Sinusoidal vibration acc. to EN 60068-2-6
- Permanent shock acc. to EN 60068-2-27
- Broadband noise acc. to EN 60068-2-64
- Shock test acc. to EN 60068-2-27
- Free fall acc. to EN 60068-2-31
- Traction Drive: To drive an electric motor in a vehicle or in a mobile working machine with regenerative braking energy.
- Auxiliary drive: To drive an electric motor for vehicle superstructures, such as the winch of a mobile crane
- Power generation: For generating a microgrid by means of a generator or turbine
- Continuous power up to 404kVA and with synchronized motors up to 2MVA
- Wheel loaders
- Drilling machines
- Models for ship-propulsion available
- We are excited to learn about your requirements – Contact us!!!
There are no reviews yet.