Hydrogen Dispensing System – 350 Bar H-Frame
- At Gilbarco Veeder-Root, our mission is to build cleaner, more sustainable mobility of the future. Our commitment is to supply the world with the infrastructure needed to accelerate the transition to a zero-carbon future.
- Part of our modular hydrogen refuelling station (HRS) solution, the hydrogen dispensing system offers the reliability, scalability, and performance for a seamless and safe transition to H2.
- All-in-one design: Maximise your investment and make efficient use of available space with the all-in-one dispensing system. Featuring up to two complete fuelling positions in only ‘one box’, as well as integrated payment, chilling, metering, flow control, and fuelling algorithm according to SAE J2601 or J2601-2 protocols, our hydrogen dispensing system packs all the necessary dispensing technology into one compact footprint.
- Your dispenser, your way: Wide choice of dispenser configurations with 35 or 70 MPa, single/dual sided, one/two hose(s) per side, lane or island-oriented options available.
- Built for uptime: Easy serviceability and web-enabled for predicative and preventative monitoring & maintenance.
- Comfortably new: Designed to offer a familiar yet modern user experience, with supreme hanging hardware, integrated payment terminal and multimedia functionality.
- Proprietary payment terminal with 5.7” or 10.4 ” colour display
- Integrated EMV reader card reader in dispenser (CRIND) for pay @ pump
- Clear and user-friendly payment screens
- Supports a wide range of payment types, including contactless and fuel cards
- Optional alphanumeric keypad, contactless reader and barcode reader
- 3rd party payment solution integration also supported
- Dispenser multimedia display with 15″ colour display with integrated Money-Mass-PPU information.
- Plays instructional videos to guide users through the refuelling experience
- Serves targeted promotions for upselling and loyalty
- Multiple nozzle and breakaway configurations available
- Supports SAE J2601 and SAE J2601-2 fuelling protocols
- Supports standard 2-wire protocol and IFSF for point-of-sale (POS) integration
- Designed for high uptime
- Web-enabled for predictive and preventative maintenance
- Facilitates remote monitoring and issue detection
- Easy access service panels for high field serviceability
- Backed by Gilbarco Veeder-Roots extensive service and support network
- Custom branding and graphics available
- Ready to meet all applicable regulatory and industry certifications for any local government regulations based on region.
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s hydrogen dispensing systems are suitable for any application where safe, fast, and efficient refuelling of fuel cell electric vehicles is required.
- Fuel retailers looking to diversify their offering to include alternative fuels
- Fleet operators looking to install private refuelling infrastructure
- Hydrogen station builders and integrators
- Hydrogen bus networks
- OEMs developing fuel cell trucks
- Fill out the contact vendor form to contact us. We have the right hydrogen dispensing system for you.