EFOY Pro 1800 fuel cell system (82 W)
- EFOY Fuel Cells are the ideal power generators for a wide range of stationary and mobile applications.
- They generate electricity reliably for weeks and months without user intervention. The modular concept allows for a configuration that is customizable to your requirements.
- When required, the fuel cell charges the battery fully automatically, then turns itself off again – without maintenance and without user intervention.
- The EFOY Pro series is ideal for continuous operation and can also be used in hybrid operation.
- You can operate your application completely autonomously with the EFOY Pro, compensate for low solar output and use smaller solar modules.
- The EFOY direct methanol fuel cells are available with an output of up to 500 W depending on the power requirements and user requirements.
- The EFOY Pro 1800 has a max. output of 82 W.
- Autonomous power with EFOY fuel cartridges
- EFOY Pro fuel cells are direct methanol fuel cells that are operated with the fuel methanol. The methanol is stored in EFOY fuel cartridges that have been designed especially for this purpose.
- They were especially designed to be used with the EFOY fuel cells, and they can be replaced easily and cleanly within seconds.
- Depending on your needs, EFOY fuel cartridges are available in 5, 10, 28 and 60 liter sizes. Simply adapt the size of your fuel cartridge to your autonomy requirements.
- Extend the self sufficiency with the EFOY Fuel Manager
- The Fuel Manager (FM) allows you to operate several EFOY fuel cartridges with one EFOY.
- Depending on the model, two, four or eight fuel cartridges can be simultaneously connected.
- Remote monitoring with EFOY Cloud
- EFOY Fuel Cells are often used in remote locations and require the option of secure remote access.
- The EFOY Cloud gives you access to your methanol fuel cells from anywhere so you can monitor continuous operation via laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Mobile & stationary video monitoring systems.
- Wind industry (wind measurement, obstruction lights, power during maintenance).
- Measurement stations for recording environmental data (e.g. regarding noise emissions, water levels, seismic movements, as weather and climate data).
- Traffic engineering (speed cameras, traffic counting and control systems, signal technology etc.).
- Telecommunication (local microgrids, repeater stations, switch and signal technology, transmitters).
- Critical Infrastructures (mobile communication, energy, gas and water supply).
- On-Board power supply for special vehicles (fire brigade, police etc.).
- Off-grid 24/7 surveillance at the G7 summit.
- Mobile security and surveillance trailers for construction sites.
- Measuring station for researching climatic conditions in the Arctic.
- Power supply of a multifunctional buoy.
- Powering a radio station for fail-proof-communication in a ski area.
- Off-grid power for a radio base station
EFOY setup guide
- Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.