HiL fuel cell control unit test system
- With test systems for Fuel Cell Control Units (FCCUs), developers can test the electronic components of fuel cell or battery systems without needing a real system.
- With the HiL system, fuel cell controls based on a SIMATIC S7 can be tested without having to set up a real fuel cell system.
- The system marries the CVM modules for recording and simulating cell voltages on fuel cells with the I/O modules of the MCM product family.
- The latter simulate operation-relevant environmental factors such as pressure and temperature as well as certain switching states and measure the outputs of the controller.
- An essential component of the systems we develop for our customers is therefore cell voltage simulation (CVS).
- In addition to the cell voltages, the relevant environmental parameters are also simulated.
- 2-channel modular fully parallel software tester for SIMATIC-S7
- Automatic switching between different analog inputs of the SIMATIC
- Testcontrol via LabView
- Signal tapping at the front
- Build-in IPC for Test Management
- Communication via Profibus / CAN
- Stationary systems
- Fuel cells
- Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling in the contact vendor form.