Fuel Cell Test Station PTS-500
- Leancat specializes in fuel cell test station and services. Leancat has know-how based on long-term R&D and application of fuel cell technology.
- Cooperation partners and customers includes recognized research institutes and companies in Europe, USA and Asia.
- Suitable for low-temperature PEM fuel cells and convenient testing of short or full stacks
- Automatic control of flow rate, humidity, temperature and back pressure individually for anode and cathode lines
- Variety of water-cooled or regenerative electronic loads available
- Stack temperature control with liquid cooling circuit
- Robust system based on industrial PLC with data logging into SQL database
- Safety features for fully automated operation
- CE certificate of conformity
- Power range 10 – 50 kW
- Fuel flow-rate range 25 – 1250 slpm
- Oxidant flow-rate range 90 – 4500 slpm
- Dew-point temperature range up to 90 °C
- Gas pre-heating temperature range up to 120 °C
- Back-pressure control range up to 3 bar(g)
- Cell voltage monitoring up to 1000 channels
- Liquid cooling of stack up to 95 °C
- Ideally suited for verification of stack design on short-stack level or scale up to full-stack level. Well-defined and repeatable conditions of Leancat PTS-500 enable benchmarking of fuel cells also thanks to extensive scripting possibilities.
- We have fuel cell test stations that we can customize according to your requirements. Fill out the contact vendor form to contact us.