Hydrogen high pressure 3 way solenoid valve-Type 75 HD
- GSR Ventiltechnik is a specialist for customized valve solutions.
- It has been known for decades for the highest quality in the production of high-pressure valves.
- It has now supplemented its portfolio with a 3 way solenoid valve in the pressure range from 0 to 300 bar.
- High pressure solenoid valve-Type 75 HD is a 3 way, direct operated valve.
- It is normally closed (NC) as standard but there is also an option for normally open (NO) and universal design (UN).
- No differential pressure is necessary for operation. When energized, the valve seat is opened directly.
- In standard (NC) the valve closes with spring power.
- This 3 way solenoid valve is specially designed for the future hydrogen infrastructure.
- Thanks to a continuously refined valve geometry and the use of specially selected and precisely matched high-quality materials, this 3 way solenoid valve perfectly meets the highest mechanical requirements of tank system manufacturers.
- It convinces with a long service life of more than 100,000 switching operations and thus keeps the operating and maintenance costs of the system low.
- The direct controlled valve is available in various connection sizes and can be used for media temperatures from -30 °C to +80 °C.
- The special features of this high-pressure valve include, in addition to the design according to the Pressure Equipment Directive, certification according to ATEX.
- A matching manual shut-off valve and a non-return valve adapted to the valve are also available and thus complete the range.
- Sleeve connection G1/4
- DIN ISO 228/1 (BSP)
- Further connections like NPT on request
- Connection type: Device plug DIN 43650, terminal box
- All materials used for valves, be it housing, seals or magnets, will be carefully selected in view of the different application areas.
- 3/2 way direct operated high pressure solenoid valve
- For high pressure applications up to 300 bar
- No differential pressure is necessary for operation
- Normally closed (NC) as standard but there is also an option for normally open (NO) and universal design (UN)
- Long service life of more than 100,000 switching operations
- Media temperatures from -30 °C to +80 °C
- Simple compact valve design
- High-quality materials
- Reliable and sturdy sealing elements
- Customized valve solutions
- Body material: Brass 2.0401 / 2.0402, St. steel 1.4301, 1.4404
- Metallic inner parts: Brass and Stainless steel
- Sealing: PTFE, PEEK
- Hydrogen refueling stations
- Space applications to control the different media / systems
- Industrial applications
- With over 50 years of experience in the development, production and worldwide distribution of valves, GSR Ventiltechnik is the right partner for you. Interested? Please contact the vendor using the contact form or request for quote form.