Small hydrogen pressure relief valve – series 420
- Our safety valves are used to prevent excess pressure of the vessels in different applications and prevent the further release of gases after normal conditions have been restored.
- These small angle-type pressure relief valves are available with EU-type examination and TÜV approval.
- This allows the use of tested and approved quality on the smallest pressure tanks and small steam boilers with neutral and non-neutral gas and liquid mediums.
- The cutting ring threaded connections are available as an option make this valve quick and easy to install for use in small pipelines.
- The safety valves are made of stainless steel, angle-type with threaded connections or cutting ring threaded connections.
- These valves are set and sealed at the factory.
- Temperatures: -40 °C to +260 °C, depends upon the version of the valve
- Pressures: Adjustable up to 50 bar, please refer data sheet
- Materials: Stainless steel (1.4404/316L; 1.4408/CF8M) and PTFE, different seal materials
- Threaded connections: 1/4” – 3/8”
- Inlet body: made up of stainless steel
- Outlet body: made up of stainless steel
- Internal parts: made up of stainless steel
- Spring: made up of stainless steel
- Metallic bellows (optional): made up of stainless steel
- PTFE: Bellows- made up of PTFE
- Gastight version of spring housing (t)
- Gastight version with bellows (tb)
- TÜV-Type test approval 2069 D/G , F , F/K/S*
- EU type examination S/G , L , F/K/S*
- TR ZU 032/2013 – TR ZU 010/2011 D/G (S/G) , F (L) , F/K/S*
Diameters, connections and dimensions
- Hydrogen boilers and plants
- Off shore applications
- Pressure tanks
- Biogas plants
- Process technology
- Hydrogen production (Power-to-X): Alkaline electrolysis (AEL) or Proton exchange membrane electrolysis (PEM)
- Along the hydrogen value chain
- Goetze is your ideal partner to supply safety valves. Contact us – we are thrilled to learn about your requirements.
There are no reviews yet.