Hydrogen pressure relief valve – series 492
- Goetze’s hydrogen high-pressure relief valve from 50 to 1500 bar.
- A pressure relief valve of impressive compactness and design with flexible and rotatable outlet body in gas-tight design for controlled outflow or for connection of a blow-off line for non-neutral gaseous media.
- Remains tight even after repeated opening and closing.
- Our pressure relief valve is used to prevent excess pressure of the vessels in high pressure applications and prevent the further release of gases after normal conditions have been restored.
- These are test approved safety valves with EU-type examination and TÜV approval for high pressure hydrogen applications.
- This allows the use of tested and approved quality on the high pressure tanks.
- The discharge safety valves are made of stainless steel (1.4404/316L; 1.4408/CF8M), angle-type with threaded connections or standard threaded connections.
- Temperatures: -60 °C to +200 °C, depends upon the version of the valve
- Pressures: Adjustable from 50 bar to 1500 bar, please refer to data sheet
- Materials: Stainless steel and spring steel, different seal materials
- Threaded connections: 1/4” – 1′
- With positionable angled body outlet
- Inlet body: made up of stainless steel
- Outlet body: made up of stainless steel
- Internal parts: made up of stainless steel
- Spring: spring steel
- Standard (s)
- Gastight version of spring housing (t)
- TÜV-Type test approval 2076 D/G
- EU type examination S/G
- ASME G
- CRN G
- TSG ZF001-2006 D/G (S/G)
- KGS G
- TR ZU 032/2013 – TR ZU 010/2011 D/G (S/G)
Diameters, connections and dimensions
- High pressure compressors
- Pressure tanks
- Pressure cylinder pack
- Hydrogen applications
- Energy production from hydrogen by means of compressors
- Hydrogen fueling stations
- Hydrogen storage and transport in tanks and containers
- High-pressure storage of hydrogen in the gaseous form
- Very low temperature storage of hydrogen in the liquid form
- Goetze is your ideal partner to supply safety valves. Contact us – we are thrilled to learn about your requirements.
There are no reviews yet.