Flanged hydrogen pressure relief valve – series 455
- Our flanged pressure relief valves is used to prevent excess pressure of the vessels in different applications and prevent the further release of gases after normal conditions have been restored.
- These are test approved flange safety valves for hydrogen applications.
- This allows the use of tested and approved quality on pressure tanks and pressurized systems with neutral and non-neutral gas and liquid mediums.
- The safety valves are made of stainless steel (1.4404/316L; 1.4408/CF8M) and standard flange connections.
- By using exclusively high-quality materials with outstanding media resistance and the option to protect the tightness towards the atmosphere on a high level with backpressure compensating
bellows, this safety valve is suitable for high tight hydrogen applications.
- Temperature: -253 °C to +400 °C, depends upon the version of the valve
- Pressure: Adjustable up to 40 bar, please refer data sheet
- Materials: Stainless steel, different seal materials
- Flange connections: DN 15 to DN 100
- Inlet body: made up of stainless steel
- Outlet body: made up of stainless steel
- Internal parts: made up of stainless steel
- Spring: made up of stainless steel
- Bellows (optional): made up of stainless steel
- Gastight version of spring housing (t)
- Gastight version with bellows (tb)
- TÜV-Type test approval 2094 D/G (full-lift), F (normal)
- EU type examination S/G , L
- TR ZU 032/2013 – TR ZU 010/2011 D/G (S/G) , F (L)
Diameters, connections and dimensions
- Hydrogen boilers and plants
- Pressure tanks
- Biogas plants
- Hydrogen processes with large volumes
- Storage of hydrogen (tanks)
- Goetze is your ideal partner to supply safety valves. Contact us – we are thrilled to learn about your requirements.