Cryogenic hydrogen pressure relief valve – series 2400
- Our pressure relief valve is used to prevent excess pressure of the vessels in cryogenic applications and prevent the further release of gases after normal conditions have been restored.
- These angle-type pressure relief valves are available with EU-type examination and TÜV approval, for vapours and gases as well as for liquids for cryogenic applications.
- This allows the use of tested and approved quality on the storage and transport of cryogenic liquified gases.
- The safety valves are made of stainless steel (1.4404/316L; 1.4408/CF8M), angle-type with standard threaded connections.
- Temperatures: -200°C to +200 °C
- Pressures: adjustable up to 70 bar, please refer to data sheet
- Material: Stainless steel (1.4404/316L; 1.4408/CF8M)
- Threaded connections: 1/4” – 1 1/2”
- Inlet body: made up of stainless steel
- Outlet Body: made up of stainless steel
- Internal parts: made up of stainless steel
- Spring: made up of stainless steel
- Seal: PTFE
- Gastight version of spring housing (t)
- TÜV-Type test approval 2091 D/G , F
- EU type examination S/G , L
- ASME G, L
- CRN G, L
- TSG ZF001-2006 D/G (S/G), F (L)
- KGS G
- TR ZU 032/2013 – TR ZU 010/2011 D/G (S/G) , F (L)
Diameters, connections and dimensions
- Storage and transportation of hydrogen at low temperatures
- Electrolysis, such as alkaline or PEM
- Very low temperature storage in the liquid form
- Goetze is your ideal partner to supply safety valves. Contact us – we are thrilled to learn about your requirements.