Hydrogen fuel cell pressure regulator – LW-TS414
- The LW-TS414 is a lightweight, two-stage piston sensed regulator, providing stable pressure control under decaying inlet conditions.
- The first stage of the regulator uses a PCTFE seat for up to 300 bar (4,350 psi) inlet pressure or a PEEK™ for up to 414 bar (6,000 psi) inlet pressure and is preset at the factory and locked to prevent alteration.
- The second stage of the regulator, with a PCTFE seat as standard, can be adjusted by the user between various outlet pressures with the selected range
Key Components of the LW-TS414 and its materials are listed as below:
- Body and Bonnet: Material used is Aluminium Alloy (AW6082)
- Main Valve Pin: Material used is AISI 316/316L Stainless Steel (UNS S31600/S31603)
- First Stage Seat: Material used is PCTFE (max. inlet 300 bar (4,350 psi) and PEEK™ (max. inlet 414 bar (6,000 psi)
- Second stage Seat: Material used is PCTFE
- Valve Spring: Material used is Inconel® X750
- Piston: Material used is AISI 316 / 316L Stainless Steel (UNS S31600 / S31603)
- O-Rings: Material used is FKM/FPM
- Loading Spring: Material used is AISI 302 Stainless Steel (UNS S30200)
- Two-stage design for accurate pressure control
- 0.04% decaying pressure effect offers stable pressure control under varying inlet conditions
- Solid disk seat design
- Lightweight design with Aluminium body
Product features is correlated with the advantages of products as listed below:
- Two-stage Design: Accurate pressure control through two-stages of pressure reduction
- 0.04% Decaying pressure effect: Stable pressure control under varying inlet conditions.
- Solid Disk Seat Design: Perfect Perfect for use in aggressive or harsh conditions challenging conditions.
- Lightweight Design: Aluminium body provides users with a lightweight pressure control solution.
- Hydrogen fuel cell vehicles
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. Our team help you with the suitable pressure regulators for your systems
There are no reviews yet.