Parker’s cryogenic lift check valves for hydrogen application
- Unique Parker Bestobell loose flange bolted bonnet design allows for thermal expansion and contraction and eliminates leakage at the bonnet gasket.
- PTFE seal to ensure tight shut off at all times, enhancing safety.
- Quick and easy maintenance of PTFE components.
See our cryogenic lift check valve guide with all variants
- The cryogenic lift check valves are available in different variants. For details see our series guide – here
- Materials: Bronze, stainless steel
- Valve Options: Different options are available based on function and design aspect
- Connection type: BSP-PL, Butt weld schedule 10, NPT, Socket weld, Stainless steel stubs, Flange class 150, Flange class 300
- Hydrogen Processing
- Hydrogen Storage
- Parker’s cryogenic lift check valve includes all the sealing you need. Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.