Medium pressure hydrogen 2-way ball valves 2000 PSI
- Ball valves have proven their worth in many applications as very reliable and compact shut-off valves.
- Ball valves provide fast and precise switching due to their simple structure.
- Ball valves with actuator offer a clean and cost effective solution especially for automation (electric or pneumatic) by direct mounting on DIN / ISO 5211- flange.
- Schwer fittings provide various types such as 2-way, 3-and 4-way ball valves in conjunction with various spherical bore sizes can be combined depending on the application and use.
- The ball valves of Schwer fittings are available with various connectivity options like female thread according to DIN / ISO 228 or with bilateral Welding end DIN 3239, as well as 2 -or- 3-piece housing.
- Medium pressure hydrogen 2-way ball valves is a two part body, with reduced bore, lockable.
- It has a maximum pressure of 138 bar or 2000 psi.
- It can be used for a temperature range from -30° C up to 180° C.
- It can be operated by handle on a 90° angle.
- Hydrogen 2-way ball valves is available in different diameters: 6mm, 8mm ,12mm.
- Two part body, with reduced bore, lockable.
- Operated by handle on a 90° angle.
- Body and ball material 1.4404.
- Sealing material PTFE TFM 1600.
- Maximum pressure 138 bar or 2000 psi.
- Temperature range from -30° C up to 180° C.
- Operational safety 1.5 times.
- Within Electrolyser applications
- Connection of cylinders in distribution systems
- Within compressors and compressor installations
- Suitable for use throughout the hydrogen supply chain from hydrogen generation through transportation and to end user
- Schwer Fittings is your specialist supplier of stainless steel pipe connection technology. Interested? Contact us by filling in the contact request form.