Air actuated hydrogen high flow valves
- Air actuated hydrogen valves for hydrogen refueling applications are optimized for long service life.
- Suitable for operation in the temperature range -40°C up to +85°C according to ISO 19880-3 and ANSI / SAE HGV 4.7.
- Special cleaning for use in hydrogen systems to avoid contamination.
- Leakage test on seat and packing with helium at maximum operating pressure.
- Specific selection of metallic materials to avoid hydrogen embrittlement.
- Selection of special dynamic sealing elements for low leakage and long service life
- Connection size 9/16″, 3/4″
- Valve type – Vee stem
- Pressure range up to 15.000 psi (1.050 bar).
- Special materials to avoid hydrogen embrittlement
- Long service life
- Specials seals prevents leakages
Air actuated hydrogen high flow valve has been manufactured using different materials as mentioned below
- Body: 1.4404
- Valve stem: 1.4980
- Seal: UHMWPE
There are two variants for the air actuated hydrogen high flow valves as listed below
- Air Actuated Hydrogen Valves – Medium Pressure (9M)
- Air Actuated Hydrogen Valves – Medium Pressure (12M)
- General hydrogen use
- Medium pressure panels
- Medium pressure fluid handling systems
- Testing application
- Maximator can provide technical drawings upon request. Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.