Air actuated hydrogen high flow valve (12M)
- Air actuated hydrogen high flow valves for hydrogen refueling applications are optimized for long service life.
- Suitable for operation in the temperature range -40°C up to +85°C according to ISO 19880-3 and ANSI / SAE HGV 4.7.
- Special cleaning for use in hydrogen systems to avoid contamination.
- Leakage test on seat and packing with helium at maximum operating pressure.
- Specific selection of metallic materials to avoid hydrogen embrittlement.
- Selection of special dynamic sealing elements for low leakage and long service life.
- Connection size 3/4″
- Valve type – Vee stem
- Pressure range up to 15.000 psi (1.050 bar)
- Special materials to avoid hydrogen embrittlement
- Long service life
- Specials seals prevents leakages
Air actuated hydrogen high flow valves has been manufactured using different materials as mentioned below
- Body: 1.4404
- Valve stem: 1.4980
- Seal: UHMWPE
- General hydrogen applications
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the suitable valve that provide the performance and safety you expect.