Working with JUMO
- JUMO GmbH & Co. KG is one of the leading global suppliers of components and systems for individual sensors like pressure transmitters and automation solutions. As a high-tech company Jumo distinguishes itself by a particularly high degree of innovation, above-average production depth, and a broad product range.
- With an unusually high production depth for an industrial company, we are able to produce quality “Made in Germany” at all levels.
- JUMO acknowledges the importance of a sustained hydrogen economy and contributes to the energy transition with its products and technologies. JUMO sensor, automation and engineering solutions are already supporting customers in the hydrogen economy, including manufacturers of fuel cell stacks.
Pressure Transmitter JUMO MIDAS S05 description
- The pressure transmitter JUMO MIDAS S05 is available with relative pressure and absolute pressure measuring ranges.
- The fully welded measuring system (without seals) made of high-grade stainless steel allows this device to be used in almost all media, even in harsh conditions.
- The structure ensures optimum protection against process medium leakage.
- The device features a silicon sensor that is extremely resistant to overloading even in the lowest measuring ranges and is capable of handling millions of pressure cycles.
- Economic: A high degree of automation (digital compensation and calibration of sensor module) reduces
production time and manufacturing costs.
- Process reliability: The piezoresistive silicon sensor has a high level of overload protection and long-term stability.
The full final inspection in the fully automated measuring and calibration facility ensures
that each pressure transmitter is of high quality.
- Time-saving, uncomplicated, and versatile: The installation of the measuring device requires little work and the electrical installation is simple.The modular structure allows universal use in almost any application.
- 1 to 100 bar relative pressure, and also up to 25 bar absolute pressure
- High degree of process reliability due to a welded measuring system with no seals
- Robust and maintenance-free measurement technology thanks to extreme overload resistance
- Robust construction guarantees a long operating life
- Wetted stainless steel parts
- Fuel cell systems: H2-loop, Air-loop, Cooling loop
- Electrolyzer: Water, Air, Hydrogen
- Storage systems: for pressure ranges 1 to 100 bar relative pressure and also up to 25 bar absolute pressure
- By pooling our experience of 70 years, knowledge and technology, we are able to meet your requirements with precision and accuracy.
There are no reviews yet.