Working with JUMO
- JUMO GmbH & Co. KG is one of the leading global supplier of components and systems for individual sensor like pressure transmitter and automation solutions. As a high-tech company Jumo distinguishes itself by a particularly high degree of innovation, above-average production depth, and a broad product range.
- With an unusually high production depth for an industrial company, we are able to produce quality “Made in Germany” at all levels.
- JUMO acknowledges the importance of a sustained hydrogen economy and contributes to the energy transition with its products and technologies. JUMO sensor, automation and engineering solutions are already supporting customers in the hydrogen economy, including manufacturers of fuel cell stacks.
Pressure Transmitter JUMO MIDAS H20 HP description
- The pressure transmitter is used for measuring the pressure of liquid and gaseous media. The product is based on the thin-film measuring principle. The measured pressure is converted into an electrical standard signal of voltage or current and is output via various electrical connections. These include connector variants such as M12, Deutsch DT, Metri-Pack, or AMP. An attached cable and the cable socket are also available.
- ECE type approval is available for applications such as those required in mobile hydraulics.
- The high degree of resistance to vibration and shock, combined with the high insulation voltage guarantees reliable operation even in difficult conditions. The compact design type of the pressure transmitter provides greater spatial freedom in its use.
- Impervious to pressure peaks
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration
- Robust product design
- Standard connector variants available
- Can be used in harsh conditions thanks to mechanical and electrical stability
- Welded sensor technology ensures long-term tightness against leaks
- Protection against leaks of oil or other measuring media thanks to high bursting strength
- High accuracy even when used in fluctuating temperature conditions
- Compact design type saves space
- Measuring ranges from 100 to 1000 bar
- Temperature ranges from -40 to +125 °C
- Compact design type from 35 mm in length
- Electric strength of AC 500 V
- Protection types up to IP69K
- ECE type approval
- Storage systems for pressure ranges 100 to 1000 bar relative pressure.
- Hydrogen transport applications
- Hydrogen refueling stations (HRS)
By pooling our experience of 70 years, knowledge and technology, we are able to meet your requirements with precision and accuracy.
There are no reviews yet.