High end hydrogen moisture transmitter HygroPro II
- The HygroProII is the latest addition to the Panametrics portfolio of market leading moisture analyzers and transmitters.
- It is an intrinsically safe, compact, loop-powered display transmitter designed specifically to meet the demands of rugged industrial and hydrocarbon processing applications.
- It can measure moisture in both gases and hydrocarbon liquids, providing a 4 to 20 mA output along with HART digital communication capability.
- It uses Panametrics’ latest state-of-the-art aluminum oxide moisture sensor, the -FX sensor.
- The HygroProII combines a technologically advanced aluminum oxide moisture sensor with robust electronics for unequaled overall performance.
- Intrinsically safe
- Ambient to ppb-level moisture measurement using next-generation aluminum oxide moisture sensor
- Built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- Optional pressure sensor
- Calibrations traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or National Physical Laboratory (NPL) with the option of fully accredited calibration to ISO 17025
- Complete programming capability via User Interface that consists of integrated display and 6-button keypad
- Analog and digital outputs
- HART communication over the 4 – 20 mA analog output
- Calibration ranges (dew/frost point), standard: 50 to -112°F (+10 to –80°C) with data from
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 140°F (–20°C to 60°C)
- Voltage: 12 to 28 VDC (loop-powered, customer supplied)
- Output: 4 to 20 mA analog & HART digital
- Output Resolution: 0.01 mA/12 bits
- Cable: 6 ft. (2 m) and 30 ft. (10 m) options standard (consult factory for custom lengths); cable includes molded weatherproof connector with flying leads
- Operating pressure: 5 μm Hg to 5000 psig (345 bar)
- 128 x 64 LED backlit LCD
- Display from one to three parameters and diagnostics
- Natural gas
- Industrial gas
- Furnace gas/heat treating
- Power generation
- Air dryer
- Interested? Please contact panametrics by filling in the contact request form.