Threaded resistance thermometer TR10-C
- Resistance thermometers of this series are designed for screw-fitting directly into the process, mainly in vessels and pipelines.
- These thermometers are suitable for liquid and gaseous media under moderate mechanical load and normal chemical conditions. The protection tube from stainless steel is fully welded and screwed into the connection head.
- For increased pressure ratings thermowells as protection are available.
- The interchangeable measuring insert can be removed without taking out the complete sensor from the plant. This enables inspection, measuring equipment monitoring or, when servicing is necessary, replacement while the plant is running. ‘
- The choice of standard lengths assists with short delivery times and the possibility of stocking spare parts.
- Insertion length, process connection, protection tube design, connection head, type and number of sensors, accuracy and connection method can each be selected to suit the respective application.
- A large number of different explosion-protected approvals are available for the TR10-C.
- Optionally we can fit analogue or digital transmitters from the WIKA range into the connection head of the TR10-C.
- Threaded resistance thermometer ranges from -196 to +600 °C [-320 to+1.112 °F].
- With integrated fabricated protection tube.
- Spring-loaded measuring insert (replaceable).
- Explosion-protected versions are available for many approval types.
- There are many variants of this model available for you – see here.
- We are at you disposal to identify the exact resistance thermometer needed for your application.
- Hydrogen Filling Stations
- Hydrogen Applications in the Process Industry
- By using our experience, knowledge and technology, we at WIKA are able to meet your requirements with precision and accuracy.