Hydrogen Thermocouple Temperature Probe S80
- S80 thermocouple temperature probe with mineral insulation, available with optional connectors.
- These probes are supplied as either single or dual sensors.
- The sensor(s) is (are) housed inside a flexible metal sheath.
- With or without extension lead wire, process connection on request.
- If fitted, the extension lead wire (with or without protective spring and/or electromagnetic shielding) can be provided with PVC, silicone, Teflon® or fiberglass insulation.
- The soldering between the extension lead wire and the sheathed cable is enclosed in a sealed transition
- Flexible configurations with other without lead wires and connectors
- Heavy duty MgO cable
- Intrinsically Safe and Non-Incendive designs available
- Stem Diameter:
- 6 mm
- 8 mm
- Stem Length:
- Minimum: 50 mm/2 in
- Maximum: 3 m/120 in
- Sensor Type & Measuring Range
- Type J –40 to +750°C
- Type E –200 to +800°C
- Type K –200 to +1000°C
- Type N –200 to +1000°C
- Wiring Configuration: wire single or dual
- Accuracy Class:
- Class 1
- Class 2
- Class 3
- Hydrogen applications
- Storage tanks
- Power generation
- Ashcroft is a trusted source for pressure, temperature, and test instruments around the world. Interested? Please contact Ashcroft by filling in the contact request form or request for quote form.