High Pressure Thermocouple TC90
- High-pressure thermocouple is used for temperature measurement in industrial applications.
- The thermocouple is suitable for the highest process requirements and enables reliable temperature measurement, for example, in plastics production and processing.
- Each TC90 is designed and manufactured in accordance with individual customer specifications.
- These instruments are manufactured using special manufacturing processes and, in order to ensure their quality, specific test arrangements and material tests are applied.
- This measuring assembly is sealed by means of metal-to-metal sealing, high-pressure threaded connectors or sealing lenses, which have both proven successful over many years.
- Versions to customer specification
- Various process connections
- Short response times
- Robust, vibration-resistant design
- Various thermocouple types and electrical connection types
- Sealing cone materials to meet hydrogen requirements (e.g. 1.4571)
- Process connection:
- Conical nipple with male nut
- Conical nipple for slip-on flange
- Types K, J, E
- Single or duplex thermocouple
- Measuring point ungrounded or grounded
- Sheath material, Inconel 600 (2.4816)
- Testes and certificates:
- For a material acceptance test certificate, 3.1 certificates are available for metallic components in accordance with DIN EN 10204.
- Each model TC90 high-pressure thermocouple is subjected to 1.43 x PN or a hydrostatic pressure test to customer specification, with test pressures to a max. 5,000 bar.
- Furthermore, for example, liquid penetrant inspection of surfaces or X-ray testing of components are possible in accordance with national or international standards (performance, evaluation).
- Maximum operating temperature: 350 °C.
- Maximum pressure (under testing): 5000 bar
- Hydrogen refueling stations
- General high-pressure applications
- Interested? Please contact WIKA by filling in the contact request form.