Fueling Nozzle TK16 – 35 MPa high flow with data interface
- WEH® TK16 H2 High-Flow Fueling Nozzle with Data Interface provides a faster hydrogen refueling solution for buses and trucks.
- An increased flow rate achieves even faster filling times.
- The actuation lever is located on the integrated swivel joint making it easy to rotate into the optimal actuating position. The actuation lever needs less effort to actuate the nozzle.
- The internal coding for pressure range and gas type ensures that the TK16 H2 High-Flow with data interface can be connected to the compatible WEH® Receptacles and also prevents the risk of confusion with natural gas.
- Furthermore the fueling nozzle has an interface (IR) for data transfer between vehicle and fueling station.
- Coding for pressure range / gas type
- Compact design
- Compatible with WEH® TN1 H2 High-Flow and WEH® TN1 H2 70 MPa receptacle profile
- Filling rate approx. 100 – 120 g/sec.
- Higher flow rate
- Shorter filling times
- Integrated interface for data transfer acc. to SAE J2601
- Integrated shut-off valve
- Plastic thermal protection
- Recirculation of the vented gas
- WEH® EASY-TURN swivel joint 240° for operating lever
- High-Flow fueling nozzle for H2 fast filling of buses and trucks at self-service fueling stations.
- WEH is your partner for hydrogen refilling. Contact us – we are looking forward to listen to your requirements.
There are no reviews yet.