Twin Ferrule Fittings H2-Lok
- Functionally matched tolerances and consistent surface finish ensure leak-free pipe connections in both the high pressure and vacuum environments with Twin Ferrule Fittings.
- Vibration and pressure surges are largely absorbed by the design of the clamping / wedge ring structure without any leakage.
- Under heavy vibration the couplings maintain security at high pressures or vacuum. This is achieved by 4-efficient construction details:
- The clamping ring with its spring-like formation dampens vibrations from the pipe network. Furthermore, it prevents transmission of the tightening torque of the nut on the wedge ring.
- The forward wedge ring seals the pressing surfaces between fitting and pipe. Due to the taper in the housing the tapered ring is pressed onto the pipe, so that a constriction arises, whereby the tube is clamped pressure tight.
- The silver-plated internal threads of the union nut is used to prevent seizure. This allows the multiple use of the same fitting and are therefore easy to undo.
- A longer tube guide ensures an accurate tight fit between tubing and the housing, manufacturing tolerances ensure reliable centering of the pipe.
- Using high grade stainless 1.4401; 1.4404 steels a long “life” in an aggressive environment is ensured
- H2 Lok fittings are laser engraved with the EC 79 Logo and unique Schwer Fittings number for full traceability
- Easy installation
- Great variety in metric and imperial range
- Quality surface roughness due to modern manufacturing technology
- Type of pre-assembly: no pre-assembly necessary
- Repeat assembly: 25 times
- Media application: hydrogen gas
- Thermal limits: -40° C to +85° C
- Construction mass / manufacturing standard: own factory standard
- Pressure ranges: up to 350 bar
- Available sizes:
- From 6 mm to 16 mm
- From ¼” to 1/2″
- Material: 1.4404 / 1.4435
- Degree Cone: 40°
- Union nut thread type: UNF
- Coating union nut: silver coated
- Width across flats of union nut: metric or imperial
- Tube type / specification:
- sf 1.4435 seamless drawn, soft annealed
- Metric or imperial
- Structure/function of rings: twin ferrule, 2 rings system
- Transportation and automotive hydrogen applications.
- Within electrolyser applications.
- Connection of cylinders in distribution systems.
- Within hydrogen fuel filling stations.
- Within compressors and compressor installations
- Suitable for use throughout the hydrogen supply chain, hydrogen generation, through transportation and to end user.
- Schwer Fittings is your specialist supplier of stainless steel pipe connection technology. Interested? Contact us by filling in the contact request form.