Instrumentation Fittings – PIPELINE
- The HAM-LET PIPELINE range of connectors is manufactured for typical applications in chemical and petrochemical processing plants, as well as oil, gas, and power generation industries.
- Manufactured to the highest standards, products undergo helium leak tests to meet industry’s highest standards.
- Various configurations are available: straight, elbow, angled, tee, cross, plugs, caps, unions, and various couplings.
- End connections include NPT, SAE/ME, and adapters to BSPT, and BSPP.
- All pipe threads meet the requirements of ASME/ANSI B1.20.1 (1983) for tapered pipe threads (NPT).
- Sizes are in inch 1/16” to 2”.
- Materials: Standard straight fittings:
- SS 316L in accordance with ASTM A479, ASTM A276, and DIN EN10272.
- Standard steel-shaped fittings: SS 316L in accordance with ASTM A182 and DIN EN10122-5.
- Heat code traceable 316 stainless steel for bodies, ECE R110 or EC 79 approved materials for O-Rings.
- EC 79 certified for several configurations for sizes 1/8” to 3/4”, pressure up to 350 bar, and temperatures -40°C to +120°C.
- Plenty of configurations to provide an optimal solution for customer needs.
- Sizes range from 1/16” to 2”
- Type test approval by TUV, ASTM F1387-99, ABS, CRN, APRAGAS, Lloyd’s, DNV.
- Quick and easy installation, that does not require special tools.
- On-board vehicles
- Hydrogen service
- Instrumentation Hook-Up systems and sensing lines
- Hydrogen production facilities
- Hydrogen storage and delivery systems
- Analytical installations
- Please see the technical datasheet under downloads for mounting and connector configuration of instrumentation fittings – PIPELINE. Fill out the contact vendor form to contact us today.