High Pressure Hydrogen Cooler Type – F
- Flovex has created its standard production line to provide proven, efficient and competitive heat exchangers.
- The products are developed for industrial applications, aiming at the highest level of efficiency and reliability.
- In addition to the classic copper tubes, Flovex offers a wide range of material combinations with stainless steel, carbon steel, brass, cupronickel tubes, both in the traditional plain and low finned version.
- The latter allows increased heat exchange surface, compact dimensions and reduced water consumption.
- Thanks to the availability of a large stock of tested heat exchangers, deliveries can be made in a very short time.
- High pressure hydrogen cooler type F is suitable for flanged on line installation (max up to 240barg SS or 360barg CS).
- Inter-Stage and After-Cooler designed for reciprocating or diaphragm compressors.
- Suitable for in series or in parallel assembly as per process condition requirement.
- Full construction Stainless Steel 316L and customizable according to Client need.
- Different configurations available so to be adapted at compressor package design.
- Temperature design up to 300°C.
- Hydrogen flow from 50kg/hr up to 500kg/hr (depending on cooler type).
- Thermal calculation performed by HTRI software to optimize selection.
- Mechanical stress calculation according to codes ASME VIII or EN 13445.
- Suitable for in series or in parallel installation as per process conditions.
- ASME U-Stamp and PED 2014/68/EU verification and certification available.
- Additional certifications according to final destination available on request.
- Suitable for wide range of hydrogen applications
- Flovex offers a wide range of products to meet customers’ specific needs. Interested? Please contact Flovex by filling the contact request form.