Hydrogen Pressure Gauge – 8009S
- The Ashcroft® 8009S delivers the advanced features of a larger gauge in a small, economical package for applications requiring an all stainless steel instrument for harsh environments.
- Laser welded wetted 316L stainless steel components ensure system integrity for corrosive medias.
- The removable bayonet ring allows the user easy access for minor adjustments
- Removable bayonet ring allows for gauge recalibration.
- FlutterGuard™ standard on dry gauges.
- Custom dials available.
- Accessory kits for easy panel mounting.
- Designed to meet MSL Helium leak test of 1 x 10-6 scc/s.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Economical solution when all stainless gauges are required.
- Customizable for new applications.
- Available in a variety of connections and ranges.
- Pressure ranges from vacuum to 1400 bar (20,000 psi).
- Meeting EN837-1 and ASME B40.100 specifications allows for international use.
- R110 & NGV 3.1 Approvals.
- 63mm: ±1.6% of span per EN837-1, ±1% of span per EN837-1 (thru 10,000 psi/ 689 bar), ±2-1-2% of span ASME B40.100 (thru 10,000 psi/ 689 bar).
- 100mm: ±1% of span per EN837-1 (thru 10,000 psi / 689 bar), ±1.6% of span per EN837-1
- Process connection location : Lower, center back or lower back.
- Process connection size:
- 63mm: 1⁄8 NPT, ¼ NPT, G¼ B, ¼ BSPT, SAE-4 7⁄16-20, M14x1.5, #4JIC, ¼ Tube stub Male, 3⁄8 Tube stub Male, ½ Tube stub Male.
- 100mm: ¼ NPT, ½ NPT, G¼ B, G½ B, M14x1.5, M20x1.5, ¼ BSPT, ½ BSPT, ¼ Tube stub Male, 3⁄8 Tube stub Male, ½ Tube stub Male, ¼ High pressure Female.
- Weather Protection: IP66 rating: NEMA 4X for water and dust ingress
- Certifications: CE/UKCA, RoHS (EU Directives 2011/65/EU and 2015/863), PED (2014/68/EU), R110, NGV 3.1
- Ring Style: Bayonet
- Process connection material: 316 stainless steel
- Restrictor: Stainless steel
- Bourdon Tube: 316 SS Laser Welded
- Movement 316 stainless steel laser welded
- Window: Glass, polycarbonate and safety glass
- Dampening: FlutterGuard™, glycerin fill and silicone fill
- Case/ring style:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316 stainless steel
- Compressor and pumps
- Hydrogen cell and hydrogen applications
- The Ashcroft® 8009S delivers the advanced features of a larger gauge in a small, economical package for harsh environments. Interested? Please contact Ashcroft by filling in the contact vendor or request for quote form.