Bourdon tube pressure gauge 232.50
- This high-quality Bourdon tube pressure gauge has been designed especially for the process industry.
- The use of high-quality stainless steel materials and the robust design are geared to applications in the chemical and process engineering industries. Thus the instrument is suitable for liquid and gaseous media, also in aggressive environments.
- Scale ranges of 0 – 0.6 to 0 – 1,600 bar [0 – 10 to 0 – 20,000 psi] ensure the measuring ranges required for a wide variety of applications.
- WIKA manufactures and qualifies the pressure gauge in accordance with the standards EN 837-1 and ASME B40.100. This instrument has as safety function a blow-out device with blow-out plug on the back of the case. In the event of a failure, overpressure can escape there.
- The model 233.50 with liquid-filled case is suitable for high dynamic pressure loads and vibrations.
- The safety version (232.30) is made up of a non-splintering window, a solid baffle wall between measuring system and dial and a blow-out back
- Excellent load-cycle stability and shock resistance.
- With case filling (model 233.50) for applications with high dynamic pressure loads and vibrations.
- Completely from stainless steel.
- Scale ranges from 0 – 0.6 to 0 – 1,600 bar [0 -10 to 0 – 20,000 psi]
- EC79/2009 certificate available
- There are many variants of this model available for you – see here.
- We are at you disposal to identify the exact pressure gauge needed for your application.
- Hydrogen Filling Stations
- Mobile Hydrogen applications
- By using our experience, knowledge and technology, we at WIKA are able to meet your requirements with precision and accuracy.