Ion exchange filter IonFree high capacity
- To keep the electrical conductivity of the coolant below the permissible limit, ions must be effectively removed.
- Ion exchanger filters from MANN+HUMMEL with materials and designs optimized for automotive operation ensure system safety.
- Protection against electrical shorts in the stack: IonFree keeps the conductivity of cooling liquid in fuel cells low through ion exchange technology.
- Optimum protection: high quality ion exchange resin regarding capacity and purity.
- Easy to adapt: different sizes, mounting positions, stud angles and stud types allow easy fit in almost every installation space.
- Clean and easy service: no loss of high quality coolant as only the cartridge needs to be replaced.
- Large variety of possibilities for you to configure our modular kit to fit your specific application, please refer the data sheet for matrix codes depending on type of application and mounting.
- Replaceable cartridge with spare part number ION 7001.
- Standard product offers good economical factor.
- Capacity (cation + anion): 1190 meq
- Flow direction: bottom up
- Mounting direction: vertical
- Ion exchange resin: 1:1 mixed bed on anion and cation resin in OH/H form
- Max. pressure (absolute): 4 bar
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +90 °C
- Electric conductivity: < 5 µS/cm
- Calculated pressure loss: 370 mbar
- Optional use for mobile or stationary fuel cell applications
- Protection of the coolant loop
Watch Mann+Hummel fuel cell products in action
- MANN+HUMMEL is able to use its many years of experience in the area of filtration to meet the requirements for future mobility.
- Fill out the contact form and contact us today!