Cathode filter Entaron FC 13
- The adsorption of critical gases from the cathode air can cause irreversible damage to the catalyst of fuel cells that leads to a loss of performance.
- The ENTARON FC 13 cathode air cleaner extends the service life of the fuel cell system by reliably protecting the catalyst from these gases.
- It also protects the system from channel blocking and wear by separating particles from the cathode air.
- Application for high dust environment.
- Long life filter system
- Harmful gases are efficiently removed from the intake air, for example sulfur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen oxides (NOx) and ammonia (NH3)
- Air flow optimized system for low pressure loss and best air mass flow
- Flexible design options depending on customer needs
- Option to integrate further functions like sensors and acoustic measures
- Compact Housing Concept
- Well balanced gas adsorption performance for various gases due to in-house blended activated carbon media
- Increased adsorption power density utilizing an award-winning wound layer element design
- Optimized differential pressure while boasting advanced gas removal capacity
- Efficiency of more than 80% @0.5 μm (150 m³/h) and more than 98% @ 5.0 μm (150 m³/h)
- Differential pressure: 2.1 mbar @ 100 m³/h; 5.8 mbar @ 200 m³/h; 10.6 mbar @ 300 m³/h; 16.5 mbar @ 400 m³/h
- Vertical and horizontal mounting position possible
- Protection against water
- Front servicing with comfort fasteners
- Optional use for mobile or stationary fuel cell applications
- Protection of the cathode air path
Watch Mann+Hummel fuel cell products in action
- MANN+HUMMEL is able to use its many years of experience in the area of filtration to meet the requirements for future mobility.
- Fill out the contact form and contact us today!