Fuel cell converter VP5000-DCDC200
- The VP5000 high-voltage DC/DC fuel cell converter couples two different DC voltages bidirectionally with a high efficiency.
- Like the VP600 inverters, the VP5000 DC/DC converters have an integrated PLC to perform additional functions.
- In addition, all models of the VP5000 are freely programmable.
- For ease of use, functionally required inductors are integrated in the VP5000. And VP5000-DCDC200HL additionally has integrated precharging resistor and relay.
- Complete solutions for power components such as traction inverter, DC/DC converters, battery connections, onboard power supplies, generators or charging devices – including ARADEX technology and control modules as well as comprehensive application modules for easy system integration.
- Excellent efficiency up to 98.5 %, even in low partial load
- Wide voltage range and high possible step-up-ratio
- Minimum voltage ripple due to the DC/DC converter for an optimal operation for example of fuel cells
- Integrated plc-functionality in real-time to work together with fuel cell as smart subsystem.
- Integrated oscilloscope function
- CAN communication
Efficiency characteristics at an outpur voltage of 500 VDC
- Connection of fuel cell to HV systems
- Perfect base to realize power management of complex HV systems, coworking with other Aradex DC/DC and Aradex VectoPower inverters
- Typical application areas are all kinds of fuel cell operated trucks and mobile working machines
- Another application area is to couple super caps to HV system to cover peak power demand of trucks and mobile working machines
- Hydrogen operated city busses
- Hydrogen operated garbage collection trucks
- Hydrogen operated delivery trucks
- Stationary hydrogen based gensets
- High redundancy battery supply of drilling machines
- Contact us – we are excited to learn about your requirements!!!