Semi-autonomous mobile hydrogen EV charger – H2BOT
- The device is designed to charge EVs in remote locations without charging infrastructure.
- Energy for charging is made on-site, using a hydrogen fuel cell power source.
- It is a remotely controlled vehicle with integrated automatic CCS charger and exchangeable hydrogen storage.
- Connection of the charged EV and the vehicle is done via robotic arm.
- Thanks to installed cameras, the operator is able to see 360° around the vehicle.
- Material and personal safety is checked via multiple safety systems.
- The storage can be exchanged by using standard logistics manipulation equipment.
- No need for human operator at the charging point – remote control and monitoring
- Connecting the power cord with a robotic hand
- Independent of the electricity distribution network
- Zero CO2 emissions
- Hydrogen source of clean electricity
- Industrially protected
- Charging power: 42 kW
- Charging method: DC-DC – fast charging
- Connector: CCS – standard connector for most electric vehicles
- Fuel cell power: 60 kW
- Fuel: Hydrogen with a purity of 99.995%
- Fuel storage: Composite containers, 500bar, TPED design
- Fuel supply: 14.1 kg (pressure 500bar) – equivalent to 230 kWhe energy production
- Dimensions: 280 x 150 x 215 cm
- Total weight: 2,300 kg
- Emissions: only H2O (water vapour)f
- Can be fitted with up to 100 kW and up to 120 kW
- Central parking lots
- Shopping centers
- P+R parking
- Charging the company’s fleet of electric vehicles
- Cultural events
- Historic city centers
- Interested? Please contact DEVINN by filling up the contact request from.