HydroCab PowerCore Energy storage system
- Combining H2 Core systems GmbH’s know-how of fluid systems with innovative Enapter AEM electrolysers and the energy management system EMS, they’re building you standardised, flexible and smart hydrogen source.
- HydroCab PowerCore combines water electrolysis and fuel cells in single system, which can also be integrated into all existing PV, wind or hydropower plants.
- The system includes integrated dryer for 99.999 % H2-purity
- High Efficiency super capacitors for short term storage.
- Energy Management System is included.
- The HydroCab PowerCore is the complete energy storage system combining benefits of hydrogen and battery systems. It is a short- and long-term energy storage system. The modularity enables the design of the best system for your demands. The system is designed for an easy plug and play installation.
- The PowerCore can be delivered in a water cooled or air cooled version. Also ask us for outdoor or IP55 versions with an exhaust connection.
- Optional compressors and gas storage solutions complete the system. We also offer the installation and commissioning on site.
- Logistics-free, sustainable energy solution.
- Easy operation, independent of external Electricity price fluctuations.
- 35 bar hydrogen pressure outlet
- Fuel cells can be integrated modularly up to 8 kW power.
- Highest operative altitude is 4000 m
- Suitable hydrogen storage solutions for effectively available energy from 40 kWh to > 1,000 kWh
- Modularly scalable and expandable at any time
- Plug and play, easy installation and low maintenance operation.
HydroCab PowerCore application areas
- Residential power autonomy
- Telecom emergency power supply
- Mobile power plants
- Power supply for remote locations
- H2 Core Systems GmbH is your next stop for reliable energy storage systems. Please contact us for your requirements.