Test Fuel Cell – AirCell
- Leancat specializes in fuel cell testing equipments and services. Leancat has know-how based on long-term R&D and application of fuel cell technology.
- Cooperation partners and customers includes recognized research institutes and companies in Europe, USA and Asia.
- This test fuel cell AirCell has active area of cells 4.8 – 50 cm2
- High density graphite or titanium endplates
- Gold-coated copper current collectors
- Max. operating temperature 80 °C
- Two cartridge heaters
- Two thermocouples for temperature monitoring
- Suitable for low-temperature
- PEM fuel cells or electrolysers
- Compression system uses pressurized gas
- Fully controlled tightening force
- Uniform force distribution
- Research and development of fuel cells and elctrolysers requires many experiments to be carried out under various conditions. Leancat AirCells offer repeatable and well-controlled conditions as well as high durability thanks to its robust and clean design.
- Our test cell will help you design state of the art fuel cells. Fill out the contact vendor form to contact us.