High pressure hydrogen pressure relief valve
- Customizable and longtime field-proven hydrogen gas ball valve for hydrogen fueling stations and other general hydrogen applications.
- Pressure relief valve are test approved and certified according European Directive 2014/68 EU on pressure equipment.
- As South Korea marked leader for Hydrogen safety valves we are officially registered as safety valve manufacturer at the Korea Gas Safety Corporation (KGS).
- Operating pressure is adjustable and ranges up to 1200 bar (17,405 psi).
- Operating temperature ranges from -40°C to +85°C.
- High-quality materials such as SUS316L (CF8M) for the valve body and major internal components, special materials are used for the valve disc.
- Thanks to special seal materials, the valves can be easily adjusted according to individual requirements and for required operating pressure.
- Different designs and size available: threaded connection (Inlet) / NPT (Outlet) type 1/4” to 1”.
- Body material: STS316L
- Main box: STS316L
- Disc: Metal + soft
- Stem: STS316L
- Disc guide: STS316L
- Spring housing: STS316L
- Spring: STS316L
- Spring box: STS316L
- Spring adjust screw: STS316L
- Lock nut: STS316L
- Cap: STS316L
- Lift set bolt: STS304
- Hydrogen fueling
- General hydrogen gas use applications
- Pressure fluid handling system
- DJV’s high pressure hydrogen pressure relief valves are used in the most hydrogen refueling stations in South Korea
- Interested? Contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.