Cone check hydrogen valve
- Cone check hydrogen valve is specially for hydrogen applications, where best of class sealing ability is required, Maximator developed their cone check valve series design with a highly media compatible soft sealing system and improved spring guide.
- This series is available for medium pressure applications up to 22,500 psi (1.550 bar) with 4M to 16M connection.
- The product is made of two materials. The sealing cone of the body is 1.4404 (SST 316L) and seal is made of PEEK.
- Soft sealing system
- Improvised spring guide
- Operating pressure of 1550 bar
There are different connectors for this product resulting in different versions.
- 21CC4M – 4M connection type with opening pressure of 0.4 bar
- 21CC6M – 6M connection type with opening pressure of 0.4 bar
- 21CC9M – 9M connection type with opening pressure of 0.1 bar
- 21CC12M – 12M connection type with opening pressure of 0.1 bar
- 21CC16M – 16M connection type with opening pressure of 0.1 bar
Please refer datasheet for further information.
- General hydrogen use
- Medium pressure panels
- Medium pressure fluid handling systems
- Testing application
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.