High pressure gaseous hydrogen check valve
- Longtime field-proven hydrogen gas check valve for hydrogen fueling stations and other general hydrogen applications.
- High-quality materials, such as SUS316L (CF8M) for the valve body are used.
- Leak test on a seat is performed with helium gas at operating pressure at own inspection facility.
- Stocked item with very short delivery time.
- Operating pressure is adjustable and ranges from 1379 bar (20,000 psi) up to 4137 bar (60,000 psi).
- Operating temperature ranges from -40°C to +85°C.
- Minimum sealing pressure is below 10% of MAWP.
- Soft sealing material applied for long lifetime and easy maintenance.
- Different designs and size available: Threaded connection (Inlet) / NPT (Outlet) type 1/4” to 1”.
- Body material: STS316L
- Sleeve, poppet, gland: STS316L
- Spring: STS316
- Packing (seat): PTFE
- Hydrogen fueling
- General hydrogen gas service
- Pressure fluid handling system
- DJV’s hydrogen gas high pressure check valves are used in the most Hydrogen Refueling stations in South Korea.
- Interested? Contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.