Pressure transmitter IS-3
- The pressure transmitters of the IS-3 series have been specifically designed for the highest industrial requirements in hazardous areas and feature the common approvals, such as ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA.
- The model IS-3 pressure transmitter is available with measuring ranges up to 1,050 bar for hydrogen applications (up to 6,000 bar for other media) and is suitable for applications ranging from general machine building to high-pressure applications.
- All wetted parts are manufactured from stainless steel and are fully welded. Internal sealing elements are completely avoided, so that the unit can be used with almost all media.
- The robust case is also made of stainless steel and provides a minimum ingress protection of IP65. IP68 versions are also available.
- The process connections with flush diaphragm and gold plating are available up to 600 bar.
- The optional field case of the model IS-3 enables operation in extreme environmental conditions and is resistant to acids, bases, oils and solvents. Via the field case connection integrated into the case’s head, the electrical cabling can be installed quickly and easily.
- It is recommended that the intrinsically safe variants of the IS-3 series are powered via a suitable repeater power supply.
- An ideal voltage supply is offered by the intrinsically safe repeater power supply model IS Barrier, see “Accessories”.
- Measuring ranges for Hydrogen from 0 – 0.1 to 0 – 1,050 bar [0 – 3 to 0 – 15,000 psi]
- Approved for use in hazardous areas, e.g. ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA
- There are many variants of this model available for you – see here.
- We are at you disposal to identify the exact pressure transmitter needed for your application.
- Hydrogen Fueling Stations
- Hydrogen Container Pressure Monitoring
- Test Benches
- By using our experience, knowledge and technology, we at WIKA are able to meet your requirements with precision and accuracy.