Our ElroSeal™ technology
The ElroSeal™ sealing solutions for circumferential speeds from 20 m/s up to max. 100 m/s. This latest generation of rotary shaft seals enable reliable sealing function under limit operating conditions for industrial and automotive applications, including fuel cells. A specific solution for rotating shafts e.g. in driven tool carriers, electric motors, actuators, turbochargers or compressors.
Our ElroSeal™ SP technology
This technology, also known as Speedflon™, is a unique, patented sealing solution specifically designed for use in modern automotive supercharging systems. Using “state of the art” fluoropolymer sealing technology, combined with a pressure compensation diaphragm, this achieves exceptional sealing properties with very low friction. See download section for more details.
- Suitable for high circumferential speeds from 20 m/s up to max. 100 m/s.
- A specific solution for rotating shafts e.g. in turbochargers, electric motors, actuators or compressors.
- Suitable for applications with high thermal loads from -60 °C to + 200 °C
- Pressure up to 20 bar (dimension and time dependent)
- Outstanding chemical resistance to corrosive media
- Suitable for use in low-lube and oil-free conditions
- Suitable even for use with unhardened shafts
- High wear resistance of sealing lip compound
- Friction-optimized designs for minimum power loss
- Vibration damping – even at high speeds
- Low breakaway forces after prolonged down time (no stick-slip)
- Anti-adhesive behavior of the sealing lip
- Optional helix structure for alternating rotation directions
- Electric motors
- Electric drive and charging systems
- E boosters
- Recommended circumferential speed: 60 – 100 m/s
- Temperature range: -60 °C bis +200 °C
- Pressure: up to 20 bar (dimension and time dependent)
- Vacuum: up to 10–3 mbar
- Center offset: ≤ 0,15 mm
- Concentricity tolerance: ≤ 0,1 mm
- ElringKlinger has the right rotary shaft seals for turbochargers and compressors.