Fueling nozzle TK17- 35Mpa ENR (KTL)
- The WEH® TK17 H2 35 MPa ENR with exchangeable nozzle receiver (KTL data interface) was developed for refueling fuel cell electric cars with compressed hydrogen (CGH2).
- The fueling nozzle provides the same proven characteristics as the actual known TK17 H2 35 MPa without data interface.
- The IR data interface which is located at the front part of the fueling nozzle ensures proper communication between the vehicle and the fueling station thus achieving the optimum filling level.
- So far the complete fueling nozzle has had to be sent in for repair in case of damage or malfunction of the data interface. With this version of the TK17 H2 35 MPa, however, the data interface can now be easily exchanged by specially trained personnel on the spot and within a very short time.
- Downtimes are reduced.
- The continuous rubber protection offers optimal protection not only for the vehicle and the front part of the fueling nozzle against damage, impacts and weather-related influences, but also for the operator against frostbitten hands.
- The TK17 H2 35 MPa ENR is additionally equipped with a purging line, that allows purging with nitrogen during and after fueling process. This can prevent ingress of moisture and formation of ice crystals when filling with pre-cooled hydrogen. Removing the fueling nozzle from the receptacle is thus facilitated even in unfavorable climatic conditions.
- The internal coding for pressure range and gas type ensures that the WEH® TK17 H2 35 MPa ENR can be connected to the compatible WEH® Receptacles and also prevents the risk of confusion with natural gas.
- Compatible with the WEH® TN1 H₂ receptacle profile
- Easy operation
- Exchangeable nozzle receiver (ENR)
- Extremely high flow rate leads to short filling times
- Hand grip with magnet
- High-grade materials
- Increased robustness
- Integrated purging line for nitrogen purging
- Left or right single-handed operation
- Plastic thermal protection
- Prepared for dispenser mounting with purging system
- Protection against impact and cold
- Type C nozzle acc. to SAE J2600:2002 paragraph 5.2
- WEH ® EASY-TURN swivel joint approx. 250°
- WEH® Jaw Locking Mechanism
- Fueling nozzle with data interface (KTL) for H2 fast filling of electric / hybrid cars with fuel cells (FCV) at self-service fueling stations.
- WEH is your partner for hydrogen refilling. Contact us – we are looking forward to listen to your requirements.