Fueling Nozzle TK16 H2
- The WEH® TK16 H2 Fueling Nozzle makes refueling of fuel cell electric cars with compressed hydrogen (CGH2) at 250 bar and 350 bar even more easy for the operator.
- The TK16 H2 is very light in weight and therefore easy to operate.
- The actuation lever is located on the integrated swivel joint making it easy to rotate into the optimal actuating position.
- The actuation lever needs less effort to actuate the nozzle.
- The internal coding for pressure range and gas type ensures that the WEH® TK16 H2 can be connected to the compatible WEH® Receptacles and also prevents the risk of confusion with natural gas.
- Also suitable for refueling of forklifts
- Coding for pressure range / gas type
- Compatible with the WEH® TN1 H₂ receptacle profile
- Easy operation
- Extremely high flow rate
- Short filling times
- High-grade materials
- Plastic thermal protection
- Recirculation of the vented gas
- WEH® EASY-TURN 360° swivel joint for actuation lever
- WEH® Jaw Locking Mechanism
- WEH® fueling nozzle TK16 H2 25 MPa
- WEH® fueling nozzle TK16 H2 35 MPa
- Fueling nozzle for H2 fast filling of electric / hybrid cars with fuell cells (FCV) and forklifts at self-service fueling stations.
- WEH is your partner for hydrogen refilling. Contact us – we are looking forward to listen to your requirements.