Medium pressure hydrogen tee fitting
- Maximator medium pressure hydrogen tee fitting of the 1,550 bar series are designed for simple and safe connection of hydrogen pipes up to a max. pressure of 1,550 bar.
- All high pressure hydrogen tee fittings are supplied with glands and collars. Refer to the adjacent chart for ordering any of the connection components individually. When using the plug, the collar is not needed.
- Maximator medium pressure hydrogen tee fittings are designed with the large orifice for use with the 21V series medium pressure valves and medium pressure tubing.
- All medium pressure fittings have coned and threaded type connections. Mounting holes are standard on all elbows, tees and crosses.
- Maximator fittings are compatible with HP systems made by other manufacturers.
- All the part of the fittings are made with the same material 316L (1.4404)
- Compatible with standards available
- Pressure range up to 1550 bar
- Temperature range of -50 °C to 350 °C
There are different connectors for this product resulting in different versions.
- 21T4M – 4M connection type with outer diameter tube size of 1/4 inch
- 21T6M – 6M connection type with outer diameter tube size of 3/8 inch
- 21T9M – 9M connection type with outer diameter tube size of 9/16 inch
- 21T12M – 12M connection type with outer diameter tube size of 3/4 inch
- 21T16M – 16M connection type with outer diameter tube size of 1 inch
Please refer datasheet for further information.
- General hydrogen use
- Medium pressure panels
- Medium pressure fluid handling systems
- Testing application
- Maximator can provide technical drawings upon request. Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.