LET-LOK® Compression Tube Fittings
- LET-LOK® tube fittings have been carefully manufactured to withstand the persistent demands for high-performance fluid system. Each one has passed a stringent tolerance test for high pressure, impulse, vibration, vacuum and temperature.
- These precision-machined fittings are manufactured to exacting standards, employing the most state-of-the-art computerized automation.
- All LET-LOK® fittings are backed by HAM-LET’s commitment to the highest quality-control standards and skilled craftsmanship.
- The LET-LOK® tube fitting was designed for applications were high reliability and quality is required. Customized for use in various instrumentation processes in industries such as chemical, petroleum, power generation and more.
- Let-Lok® design creates a tight metal to metal sealing, thus allowing to hold pressure more then 4XMAWP (validated by burst testing) at a wide range of temperatures, same for high number of temperature cycles and make-remake cycles.
- Manufactured to the highest standards, products undergo helium leak tests to meet industry highest standards.
- Various configurations are available: straight, elbow, angled, tee, cross, plugs, caps, unions and various couplings.
- End connections include NPT, ISO, BSPP, BSPT, SAE/ME.
- Sizes available both in inch (1/16” to 2”) and mm (2 – 50 mm).
- Quick and easy installation, does not require special tools.
- Standard straight fittings: SS 316L in accordance with ASTM A479, ASTM A276 and DIN EN10272.
- Standard steel shaped fittings: SS 316L in accordance with ASTM A182 and DIN EN10122-5.
- Heat code traceable 316 stainless steel for bodies, ECE R110 or EC 79 approved materials for O-Rings. LET LOK series’ other materials include brass, alloy 400 nickel-copper, hastelloy C®, alloy 825, alloy 254, super duplex 2507 just to name a few.
- EC 79 certified for several configurations for sizes 1/8” to 3/4” (6mm to 16mm), pressure up to 350 bar, and temperatures -40°C to +120°C.
- On-board vehicles
- Hydrogen service
- Instrumentation Hook-Up systems and sensing lines
- Hydrogen production facilities
- Hydrogen storage and delivery systems
- Analytical installations
- Please see the technical datasheet under downloads for mounting and connector configuration of LET-LOK® compression tube fittings. Fill out the contact vendor form to contact us today.