- WEH® breakaways offer an important added safety factor for hydrogen dispensers.
- If unexpected pulling force occurs, e.g. due to a vehicle driving off while it is still connected to the fueling nozzle, the breakaway coupling cuts off the connection between the dispenser and the filling hose in a controlled manner. At the same time, both sides are sealed and hydrogen is prevented from escaping. This ensures optimal protection for the operator as well as for the fueling station components.
- The mechanism is designed to prevent damage to the vehicle receptacle, the fueling nozzle and the dispenser as far as practically possible.
- WEH breakaway H2 70 Mpa is the first hydrogen breakaway with an integrated 20 micron particle filter. This particle filter protects your system from damage caused by dirt particles in the gas flow.
- Filter Cartridge can easily be cleaned and changed for maintenance purposes
- Protects the dispenser in case of unintentional separation
- Reusable without factory repair
- Small & compact design
- Easy installation
- 70 MPa / 35 MPa pressure range
- Service / maintenance DIRECTLY from the manufacturer
- Integrated Particle Filter (20 micron)
Various hydrogen breakaway coupling
- WEH® hydrogen breakaway coupling with gas recirculation and female thread
- WEH® hydrogen breakaway coupling for trucks and buses
- WEH® hydrogen breakaway coupling with gas recirculation and male thread
- WEH offers various hydrogen breakaways for car fueling stations and bus/truck fueling stations.
- WEH also offers breakaways for direct installation between dispenser and filling and venting hoses as well as inline breakaways for installation between the filling and venting hoses
- WEH is your partner for breakaways. Contact us – we are looking forward to listen to your requirements.