Dr. Björn Lüssow
Co-Founder & Managing Director, Hyfindr GmbH
Björn is an innovative leader with the ability to shape sustainable business solutions for business clients. He has already served in several different functions in the automotive industry. He has more than 10 years experience in international M&A transactions and OEM cooperations and played a significant role in successfully guiding oil, gas and OEM companies in establishing hydrogen infrastructure project as a legal professional. He engaged in a corporate startup that developed a fuel cell system, prior to co-founding Hyfindr GmbH in his private capacity. As one of the Hyfindr founders he is focussed on growing the business globally.
Björn holds a degree in law and a diploma in business management of the University of Regensburg, Germany.
- Leadership / Strategy / Business Innovations
- Corporate Law / M&A / Business Structuring
- Controlling / Financial Reporting
- 15+ years of job experience in the automotive industry
- 10+ years of experience in international M&A transactions and OEM cooperations
- 9+ years of experience in hydrogen related projects
- 10+ years of experience working in global environment
- Business Management
- Golf, Angling, Indoor Rowing