ILJIN hydrogen type 4 cylinder (HT700-103)
- Top-rate safety (damage): Bust pressure (1,575bar or higher), freefall drop impact (1.8m), gunfire penetration (no rupture despite penetration), extreme temperatures (-60~90C), etc.
- Top-rate safety (fire risk): Three times safer (60minutes) than required by fire risk assessment
- Top-rate safety (durability): About ten times more durable than legally required for the maximum number of times tanks can be recharged (ILJIN products can be recharged approx. 45,000 times) – Obtainment of the highest safety rate for the first time as FCEVs in new car safety assessment by Euro NACP (Euro NACP : the European New Car Assessment Program)
- High price competitiveness – Better performing products with smaller amounts of composite materials
- Faster product development: Shorter new product development time (by about 50%) afforded by the most extensive mass-production data in the industry
- Lighter tanks: ILJIN products are manufactured with smaller amounts of composite materials. Higher fuel efficiency enabled by 11% lower tank weights than those of competitors
- High mass-production quality: Mass-production of more than 60,000 hydrogen tanks for the first time in the industry Zero customer complaints (as of the end of Q2 2021)
- Higher hydrogen storage efficiency: On a full tank, the driving range is extended by at least 20km (in the case of the NEXO)
- Passenger cars
- Commercial vehicles (Bus, Truck)
- We are providing solutions to meet customer needs based on our diverse experience and technical know-how, in particular for hydrogen storage and systems across all hydrogen areas from hydrogen transportation to application.
- Please contact us via the contact form. We would love to learn more about you plans!