Continuous Electrodeionization System EDIpure Advanced – CLX181US
- Pure Water Group’s EDIpure Advanced Continuous Electrodeionization systems (CEDI) based on the LXM-X module are designed and manufactured to further purify reverse osmosis product water to ultra pure or high purity water (0.055 – 0.5 µS/cm).
- These pre-engineered and ready-to-run CEDI systems are fully factory acceptance tested to significantly reduce installation and start-up costs and are available in a range from 0.22 to 7.67 m3/h.
- The outstanding design and use of Ionpure’s® patented continuous electrodeionization technology ensures high reliability, minimizes maintenance and eliminates use of regeneration chemicals.
- EDIpure Advanced systems are skid mounted and include a sophisticated control system based on standard PLC / HMI interface and all necessary instrumentation for a reliable and continuous operation.
- The control system allows easy integration of feature options and auxiliary communication via Ethernet, Modbus or Profibus. Piping is available in PVC, PP or Stainless Steel.
- These CEDI systems are specifically designed for high ionic removal including weakly charged ions like silica, boron and CO2 (up to 18 MOhm.cm)
- Performance parameters:
- Capacity l/h : 2,000 to 3,000
- Pressure range: 2-7
- Recovery percentage: 90 to 95%
- Power: 1.1 kW
- Hydrogen production
- Hydrogen Electrolysers feed water
- Hydrogen Electrolysers loop water
- Interested? Please contact Pure Water Group by filling in the contact vendor form.