Continuous CEDI System VNX Max – CVMA08US
- Pure Water’s Continuous Electrodeionization (CEDI) systems based on the VNX-Max module are designed and manufactured to further purify reverse osmosis product water to ultra pure or high purity water (0.055 – 0.5 µS/ cm).
- These pre-engineered and ready-to-run CEDI systems are fully factory acceptance tested to significantly reduce installation and start-up costs and are available in a range from 15 to 180 m3/h.
- The outstanding design and use of Ionpure’s® patented continuous electrodeionization technology ensures high reliability, minimizes maintenance and eliminates use of regeneration chemicals.
- VNX-Max continuous CEDI systems are skid mounted and include a sophisticated control system based on standard PLC / HMI interface and all necessary instrumentation for a reliable and continuous operation.
- The control system allows easy integration of feature options and auxiliary communication via Ethernet, Modbus or Profibus. Piping is available in PVC, PP or Stainless Steel.
- These CEDI systems are specifically designed for high ionic removal including weakly charged ions like silica, boron and CO2 (up to 18 MOhm.cm)
- Performance parameters:
- Capacity m3/h : 120 – 180
- Pressure range: 2-7
- Recovery percentage: 90 to 95%
- Power: 36.6 kW
- Hydrogen production
- Hydrogen Electrolysers feed water
- Interested? Please contact Pure Water Group by filling in the contact vendor form.