Compact Electrodeionization System LX – CLX451UB
- Pure Basic Continuous Compact Electrodeionization systems (CEDI) based on the LXM-X module are designed and manufactured to further purify reverse osmosis product water to ultra pure or high purity water (0.055 – 0.5 µS/cm).
- These pre-engineered and ready-to-run CEDI systems are fully factory acceptance tested to significantly reduce installation and start-up costs and are available in a range from 0.22 to 7.67 m3/h.
- The outstanding design and use of Ionpure’s® patented continuous electrodeionization technology ensures high reliability, minimizes maintenance and eliminates use of regeneration chemicals.
- Basic Compact LX systems are skid mounted and include an electrical control system and all necessary instrumentation for a reliable and continuous operation.
- The Control display shows the actual voltage and amperage, time in operation and the set voltage and amperage.
- The piping is standard performed in PVC.
- These CEDI systems are specifically designed for high ionic removal including weakly charged ions like silica, boron and CO2 (up to 18 MOhm.cm)
- Performance parameters:
- Capacity l/h : 5,100 – 7,600
- Pressure range: 2-7
- Recovery percentage: 90 to 95%
- Power: 1.2 kW
- Hydrogen production
- Hydrogen Electrolysers feed water
- Interested? Please contact Pure Water Group by filling in the contact vendor form.