Compact CEDI System – CM0601UB
- Pure Water’s basic Compact Continuous Electrodeionization systems (CEDI) based on the MX module are designed and manufactured to further purify reverse osmosis product water to ultra pure or high purity water (0.055 – 0.5 µS/cm).
- These pre-engineered and ready-to-run compact CEDI systems are fully factory acceptance tested to significantly reduce installation and start-up costs and are available in a range from 15 to 750 l/h.
- The outstanding design and use of Ionpure’s® patented continuous electrodeionization technology ensures high reliability, minimizes maintenance and eliminates use of regeneration chemicals.
- Basic Compact MX systems are skid mounted and include an electrical control system and all necessary instrumentation for a reliable and continuous operation.
- The Control display shows the actual voltage and amperage, time in operation and the set voltage and amperage.
- These CEDI systems are specifically designed for high ionic removal including weakly charged ions like silica, boron and CO2.
- Performance parameters:
- Capacity l/h : 60 – 90
- Pressure range: 2-5
- Recovery percentage: 90 to 95%
- Power: 0.4 kW
- Hydrogen production
- Hydrogen Electrolysers feed water
- Interested? Please contact Pure Water Group by filling in the contact vendor form.