EFOY ProCube 2060A-3 fuel cell case
- The EFOY ProCube is a mobile, maintenance-free complete solution for off-grid power supplies – instantly ready for use at all times and in any location.
- Suitable for EFOY Pro 900, 1800, 2800
- The box is suitable for outdoor use and is pre-configured so it can be customised to your requirements by selecting the relevant size of EFOY Pro, fuel cartridge and battery
- Can be used temporarily, e.g. on construction sites, or permanently in hard-to-access areas.
- Suitable for outdoor use and is pre-configured so it can be customised to specific requirements by selecting the relevant size of EFOY Pro, fuel cartridge and battery.
- Autonomous power with EFOY fuel cartridges
- EFOY Pro fuel cells are direct methanol fuel cells that are operated with the fuel methanol.
- The methanol is stored in EFOY fuel cartridges that have been designed especially for this purpose.
- They were especially designed to be used with the EFOY fuel cells, and they can be replaced easily and cleanly within seconds.
- Depending on your needs, EFOY fuel cartridges are available in 5, 10, 28 and 60 liter sizes. Simply adapt the size of your fuel cartridge to your autonomy requirements.
- Extend the self sufficience with the EFOY Fuel Manager
- The Fuel Manager (FM) allows you to operate several EFOY fuel cartridges with one EFOY.
- Depending on the model, two, four or eight fuel cartridges can be simultaneously connected.
- Remote monitoring with EFOY Cloud
- EFOY Fuel Cells are often used in remote locations and require the option of secure remote access.
- The EFOY ProCube is available in two designs with room for one or two M28 fuel cartridges.
- The EFOY Cloud gives you access to your methanol fuel cells from anywhere so you can monitor continuous operation via laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- (Semi-) Stationary video monitoring systems
- Wind industry (data acquisition of wind profiles with LiDAR and SoDAR devices)
- Measurement stations for recording environmental data (e.g. regarding noise emissions, water levels, seismic movements, as weather and climate data)
- Traffic engineering (speed cameras, traffic counting and control systems, signal technology etc.)
- Telecommunication (local microgrids, repeater stations, switch and signal technology, transmitters)
- Critical Infrastructures (mobile communication, energy, gas and water supply)
- Power supply for GNSS receivers
- Mobile monitoring systems
- Power measurement in the Bavarian Forest
- Remote Broadband Power Solution
- Traffic data collection
- Temporary work on construction sites
- Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.